Friday, October 7, 2011

Least Favorite Foods - 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Week #39

Week 39. Least Favorite Foods. What was your least favorite food from your childhood? Did your parents make you eat it anyway? Do you still dislike the same food today? How have your tastes changed since your youth?

Like many kids, I wasn't fond of eating my vegetables. My parents would coax me and my sister to try new things, but they wouldn't force us to eat it. Many times we discovered that we actually liked it. I like most vegetables now, but still don't care for lima beans or peas that much. One thing I didn't like as a child was anything with dill or any kind of condiment - ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, etc. I like the tomato based ones now, such as salsa and ketchup, but still can't stand mayonnaise, mustard, or dill. The aversion to mayonnaise is probably a blessing since most things with it are so high calorie!

This is a weekly challenge from GeneaBloggers called 52 weeks of personal genealogy history.

No comments:

Post a Comment