Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sixth Blogiversary - January 4, 2017

Hard to believe that it's been six years since I started Kathryn's Quest! I've set a few goals for the New Year:
  • Follow along with the Genealogy Do-Over with an emphasis on organizing my collection and adding sources to my family tree.
  • Digitize my paper genealogy documents and post items of interest here.
  • Update my surname posts for each of my 2x great-grandparents.
  • Research other Creeden families in Clinton County, OH.
  • Update my blog header and layout.
That's probably enough to keep me busy over the next year. Best wishes to all that read my blog for a wonderful 2017!

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn, my great-grandfather, John Creeden, was born in Bantry, Cork, Ireland in the 1840's. His parents brought him to Boston when he was an infant (1843). They settled in Danvers, MA, eventually. I have a niece, Kathleen and a grand-niece, Kate. Seems those K's abound with Creedens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul, I also know of Creedens named Karen, Keith, and Kevin, so there certainly are a lot of K's!

      Delete