Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Gifts - 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Week #50

Week #50 – Holiday Gifts. Describe any memorable Christmas or Hanukkah gifts you received as a child.

There always seemed to be at least one big surprise on Christmas. The ones that stand out the most are a new Schwinn 3-speed bike that I rode for many years, a small stereo, and a camera. The stereo had a turntable with attached speakers and I used it all the way through my first year of college in the dorms. The camera was a Kodak Brownie camera that used flash cubes. I took my first pictures with it and have some fun pictures of my family and my school years thanks to that camera.

This is a weekly challenge from GeneaBloggers called 52 weeks of personal genealogy history.

No comments:

Post a Comment