Liebster is a German word that means friend, dearest, adored, beloved, chosen one. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage them to keep at it and to help spread the word about interesting blogs to a new audience.
The rules for the award vary, but I'm going to follow Heather's rules. This is all optional of course and just for fun!
- Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
- List 11 random facts about yourself/your blog.
- Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Let the nominees know by leaving a comment at their sites.
- Add the award image to your site (optional).
1. My Christmas tree is still up.
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. Starting this blog was a total impulse. (one of my better ones!)
4. I'd love to do some time traveling, preferably in the TARDIS.
5. I'm still in touch with two childhood BFFs that I met when I was four.
6. I don't know of anyone in my family who reads my blog. If you do, surprise me and leave a comment!
7. I'm a chocoholic.
8. My most viewed post by a large margin is about the Creedon surname.
9. I love Tallahassee, but haven't been there in years.
10. I've been to my parents' home states, but not their hometowns.
11. I prefer Baked Cheetos to Cheez-Its!
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
1. Leaves & Branches
2. The Stephen Sherwood Letters
3. Fantastic Electrisoil
4. Desperately Seeking Surnames
5. Genealogy By Ginger