Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tech Tuesday - Resizing Photos With WebResizer

I like to share photos in some of my blog posts, but don't always want to put the full size photos on the web. Most photo editing software has the ability to resize photos, but I found I was doing a lot of trial and error to get the size I wanted. It was also inconvenient to bring up a photo editing tool just to resize a couple of photos.

I gave Web Resizer a try and was pleased with the results. There is no software to download, no registration required and no advertising. You simply upload your original photo via their web interface and download the resized photo. Most of the time I don't have to make any adjustments to the modified photo. If you want to fine tune the results, they offer options to control the size, sharpness, and image quality. They also provide some basic photo editing options.

The tool is available at: http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/

No comments:

Post a Comment