Here are a few of my favorite finds for the past week:
- I found one of my mystery photos in This Is Our Life, a family history of the Willke, Kleinhenz, and related families from Mercer County, Ohio.
- The Spiraling Chains has some good tips for finding Catholic clergy records on Google Books.
- If you're looking for a way to organize your genealogy data, check out Sarah's system on Geneartistry.
- Wendy has a nice photo of her Madsen family on Shaking Leaves.
- Denise writes about her ancestor's close call in the American Revolution on Meandering Past.
- Watch a pair of Salt Lake City falcons raise their chick. Warning, it's addictive!