|Maryland State Seal Photo by Diane P. Evartt|
Here are a few of my favorite finds for this week:
- Maryland Manual on Line is published by the Maryland State Archives and has a great set of links for Maryland government and research. The site is updated daily.
- Beverly of Reeves, Reaves, and more Rives posts about her ancestor's journey through the Cumberland Gap in 1806.
- D.E.B. posts about her mother's college scrapbook on a Pathway to Remembrance.
- Carl has research and photos of the Sparks and related families on The Sparks Family Genealogy Pages and the World Connect Database.
- Dan and Carolyn continue their musical journey through South America in FollowTheSong.
The obverse of the Great Seal of Maryland pictured above shows Lord Baltimore as a knight in full armor mounted on a charger. Obverse of State Seal, State House entrance door, Annapolis, Maryland, January 2001. Photo by Diane F. Evartt and posted by the Maryland State Archives.