- The Graphics Fairy has a pretty image of a vintage Easter egg from Germany.
- Dear Myrtle has a nice post I'm sure a lot of us will agree with on "What is a Geneablogger?".
- Cindy's Written History blog highlights "The Written History of the Upper Eastern Shore of Maryland for Talbot, Kent, Queen Anne's and Caroline Counties". She has some great photos, records, and family history finds hidden in land settlement files.
- Smadar does a nice bit of photo detective work on Ethel's Scrapbook.
- Gena has some good tips for Women's History Month on Researching the Catholic Nun in Your Family.
Friday, March 29, 2013
Follow Friday - Favorite Finds for Week of March 29
Here are a few of my favorite finds for the past week: