- Heather Kuhn Roelker posted some great tips for using Excel to create ancestor graphics and timelines on her Leaves for Trees blog.
- Fred Siler has a large collection of resources for Queen Anne's County, Maryland on his website. He has resources for many other locations too.
- The timeanddate.com site has interesting date, time, and weather information, including a nice calculator to add or subtract from a date. The calculator is very useful if you have an age in years, months, days from a gravestone and want to calculate a date of birth.
- Jennifer's 'On a flesh and bone foundation'" An Irish History blog has a thought provoking post called Stepping into the Looking Glass: Reflections of ourselves in our family trees.
- From the geograph site, "The Geograph® Britain and Ireland project aims to collect geographically representative photographs and information for every square kilometre of Great Britain and Ireland, and you can be part of it.". A search for my Creeden family's homeland in Clondrohid turned up a nice photo of Carrigaphooca Castle in County Cork.
|Carrigaphooca Castle, County Cork, Ireland|
Follow Friday is an ongoing series at GeneaBloggers and was suggested by Earline Bradt of Ancestral Notes.