Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fearless Females - Physical Resemblance

March 24 — Do you share any physical resemblance or personality trait with one of your female ancestors? Who? What is it?

I've always been told I take after my father's side of the family with respect to looks and sense of humor, so I guess part of the credit (or blame!) for that would go to his mother and female ancestors. It is interesting to look at the family resemblances through the years. My Mom compared baby pictures of my father, my sister, me, and my nephew and they were hard to tell apart. I also exchanged some childhood pictures with a second cousin on my father's side and we were shocked at how much we looked alike as children.

=======================================================================================================
Once again, in honor of  National Women’s History Month, Lisa Alzo of The Accidental Genealogist blog presents Fearless Females: 31 Blogging Prompts to Celebrate Women’s History Month..

No comments:

Post a Comment