Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fearless Females - Six Word Memoir


Did anyone else find these to be really difficult? Here is one to my grandmother Anna Lee Pulskamp Creeden:

Twin. Wife. Mother. Gone too soon.

Here's another to my grandmother Edna Catherine Willis Councill. I always found it a bit strange that my mother and her sisters called their parents by their first names! I cheated a little on the nickname we used for her which was Mom Mom.

Edna and Royce Councill - Edna to daughters. MomMom to grandkids!

This last one is from memories of my father trying to get a picture of Edna. She really didn't like having her picture taken!

Hid from camera. Giggled a lot.

==================================================================================
Once again, in honor of National Women’s History Month, Lisa Alzo of The Accidental Genealogist blog presents Fearless Females: 31 Blogging Prompts to Celebrate Women’s History Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment